1. I was married for 10 years
2. I can wiggle my ears (withOUT using my hands!)
3. I have an older, half-sister who found me on Facebook after almost 20 years of not seeing her.
4. I loooooooove Super Mario World!
5. My favorite bands are: The Gap Band, Black Flag, Jane’s Addiction and Metallica.
6. I play Powerball every week.
7. I taught middle & high school Spanish for 6 years.
8. I’ve been doing stand-up comedy for 8 years.
9. I was a radio DJ for 4 years.
10. I detest “LOL.”
11. I play Mafia Wars on Facebook. I’m not kidding.
12. My siblings: an older, half-sister from my father’s first marriage; “real” sister (both parents same) is 22 months younger than I am; I also have two step-sisters (both younger than me.)
13. I have 5 tattoos.
14. I’ve been doing yoga for 12 years.
15. I have a quilt my grandmother made me 25 years ago. I use it on a regular basis for naps and when I’m sick.
16. I broke my nose once, climbing out of the back of a car when I was 21. My friends had to drive my car for me.
17. I once ran head-first, at full speed, into a tree. A bee was chasing me. I was 9.
18. I love painting: on canvas, walls, paper
19. I’ve never ridden the light rail, though I am a big fan of it.
20. Two dream cars: Lexus ISF or Audi A5.
21. I have a friend on death row for being a serial killer.
22. I’ve hiked half of the Adirondack 46. (The 46 highest peaks in the range.)
23. I was a foreign exchange student in college & went to the University of Costa Rica.
24. I’ve been fluent in Spanish for over 20 years.
25. I have a collection of books written by female comedians.